SOFA SKI CAMPS – Montafon
COACH: Klaus Mair + Guest Coach
LOCATION: Schruns, Montafon
PRICE: EUR 600
3 days (FR-SUN), 5 hours of coaching per day, 5 participants per group
The goal of our camps is to help participants improve their skiing as much as possible, to help them understand skiing better and to give them the tools to continue to work on their skiing after the camp. In a friendly and fun environment we want to have a great time skiing together for three days while learning a lot.
CHARACTERISTICS of the camps are:
- Professional Coaching for Recreational Skiers: We will work with great precision on helping you make some more fundamental changes in your skiing. Many of the things we do come from coaching professional athletes and work just as well with recreational skiers that don’t mind to put some effort into becoming a better skier.
- Two Coaches: Every group will get to train with Klaus and a handpicked guest coach. The coaches will be swapped regularly and also team coach parts of the training. We have found this to be a very productive aspect of our Montafon camps and our participants value the benefits that come with it.
- The use of modern training tools: We always strive to get better and try to find out how we can make the training more efficient. The use of daily video analysis and video feedback, the online training diaries and UClear helmet intercoms are all part of the reason why our students are achieving great results.
- Video Footage: An integral part of each SOFA SKI CAMP are the videos that we take. Being able to see what you are doing is extremly important to understand better what is going on and how you can adjust. In addition to the importance of this for the learning process you will receive great videos and images of yourself skiing. 😊
- A clean documentation of the training to secure the things learned: Parts of the training and all video analysis done will be filmed. At the end of the camp you will get edits of each training day, all of your analysis videos and all ski clips in full resolution to download as well as the key clips on a USB stick. Your training will be documented on your personal online training diary accessible through your SOFASKI.COM account. Like this you will have all your ski and training clips available to you all the time.
- Access to the Member Area on SOFASKI.COM: Every participant gets lifelong access to the SOFASKI.COM Member Area where you can find articles and videos with info on how to prepare for your training with us and a lot more.
COACHES: For the camps that will be run with two groups Klaus will invite a guest coach. The groups will be swapped during the camp. The coaches will work together closely to make sure that the skiers get the most benefits from being able to work with two coaches.
PROGRAMME: We will start every day at 9:00 on snow to take advantage of the great early morning conditions and will train for ca. 5 hours each day. Breaks will be planned according to the situation. Each day typically finishes around 3pm.
GROUPS: We plan with 5 participants per group, which is a great number to work with.
Participants for each camp are selected by me. I will put together teams that are similar in ability and goals. As soon as I have found a group that fits I will send you an email and offer you a spot in the camp. Please don’t make any non-refundable plans before I could confirm your camp. For further information on the area, accommodation and travel please see the Schruns Info Page:
I will give my best to find a group for you that fits so you can join a SOFA SKI CAMP in Schruns.
Please Email me if you have any questions!
I look forward to hearing from you!